Benamor Golf Course [15 minutes away]
- Located near Tavira, Benamor opened in the spring of 2000. Designed by Sir Henry Cotton, the course has 18
holes, 5,500m and PAR 71.
- Monte Rei Golf Course [30 minutes away]
- Featuring 2 Jack Nicklaus designed championship courses set over 1,000 acres of glorious counrtyside in
Portugal's Eastern Algarve.
- Quinta da Ria Golf Course [20 minutes away]
This spectacular 18 hole golf course is in the Ria Formosa Natural Park and spreads along an almost flat
surface of 660,000 m2 down to the Ria Formosa tidal lagoon with lovely views of the sea.
- Castro Marim Golf Course [35 minutes away]
- Quinta do Lago, Val de Lobo and other western Algarve courses [45 minutes
- Costa de la Luz Golf Courses [55 minutes away]
for more information see www.casap.co.uk
contact Rhodri Bradley-Jones